"On Topic" With Doug Krile

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Strange Interview

I managed to catch highlight clips of President Bush's interview on PBS.  It was "strange", to say the least. Here's one example.


Bush’s Cracked Egg



I caught a sound bite of Bush’s interview on the Online News Hour earlier tonight in the car when I was listening to my local NPR station, KCRW. I was astounded to hear his cracked egg explanation in response to Jim Lehrer’s “broken egg” question. Good grief, someone really needs to explain to the president [...]



And, a bit more.


Sacrifice



....George Bush talks to Jim Lehrer about sacrifice and the Iraq war:LEHRER: Let me ask you a bottom-line question, Mr. President. If it is as important as you've just said -- and you've said it many times -- as all [...]



Watch the entire interview here.


Tags: , ,


|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home