"On Topic" With Doug Krile

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Iraq Poll

I missed this last night.  Apologies all around.  But, in my humble defense, I'm still not back 100% from my weekend battle with a winter cold.  And last night my brain was working even slower.


Poll: Iraq Going Badly And Getting Worse



Americans believe the war in Iraq is going badly and getting worse, and think it's time for the U.S. either to change its strategy or start getting out, according to a CBS News poll.  Forty-three percent say the U.S. should keep fighting, but with new tactics, while 50 percent say the U.S. should [...]



UPDATE:  Here's another one -


Public opposition to Bush's war is growing


UPDATE 2: Because of those polls? ...


Bush Postpones Iraq Speech


Tags: , , , ,


Ads by AdGenta.com


|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home