"On Topic" With Doug Krile

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Life In Iraq

I'll take this as the real thing.  It's one you really need to watch.  And read.  And pass along.  Just click the "watch now" button at the top of the page on the embedded link.


Baghdad: A Doctor's Story



This video filmed by an Iraqi doctor is a must see. I am amazed that someone could actually film the terrible conditions inside one of Iraq's most dangerous hospitals, Al-Yarmouk Hospital in western Baghdad, in these troubled days.  I was struggling to keep my tears from flowing because I was watching it with an American friend 2 days ago. But at one point, when an injured Shi'ite woman lying in an ambulance started screaming at the camera, "Bring Saddam back! It wasn't like this under his rule!" I lost control [...]


Tags: ,



|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home