Friday Night Updates
I'm still messing with some new software. So, we'll see how this goes! Quite a few updates on stories that continue to develop into the evening. More on the CNN/Limbaugh story, another outlandish discussion on a right-wing radio show, and Tom Delay fights back. But, there is more. Enjoy.
- CLIPS: Beck to purported torturer: "I appreciate your service"
- CLIPS: CNN: "Daryn Kagan did not send any notes to anyone about President Bush's speech yesterday"
- I can't wait to see this Snag the trailer for "Good Night and Good Luck" Looks like a great lesson in American Journalism from the McCarthy era
- Indictment Forthcoming in Oklahoma Bombing
- New National Journal Story on Plame investigation: What Karl Rove told the President
- The Counter-Attack Continues - More on how Tom Delay is trying to fight back
- Tom Maguire/JustOneMinute: Miller To Be Called Back; Statute Suggested